domingo, outubro 24, 2010

All I wanted was you

Think of me when you're out when you're out there. I'll beg you nice from my knees and when the world treats you way too fairly well, it's a shame I'm a dream.
 All I wanted was you.
I think I'll pace my apartment a few times and fall asleep on the couch and wake up early to black and white reruns.That escape from my mouth I could follow you to the beginning just to relive the start maybe then we'd remember to slow down at all of our favorite parts
All I wanted was you.

2 comeram muffins:

Júlia disse...

Seu blog é lindo! Layout e texto..

Beijo.

Ғelipe Eller disse...

Bem-vinda ao clube, se voce também acha isso :D

Postar um comentário

Sua opnião faz o blog, sabia? Então vamos lá, solte o verbo e não deixe nada engasgado na garganta. Críticas construtivas, elogios e tudo mais são sempre bem-vindos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails